Is she in or out

Ex gf insisted on seeing me 8 months post breakup. Spent a weekend with her. She treated me like a bf, said ilys, held my hand constantly, got very intimate. She then flew back home and I just don't hear from her now..it's been a week.. usually when a girl loves me she texts me all the time. Also what is weird is that during the weekend she said that she'd hate if she loved someone that doesn't love her back..it's weird. I don't want to txt since she dumped me in the past but we had an amazing time and idk why she's so quiet

She's out.... "But it was fun! Thanks so much for a great time! Let's do this again some time, when I'm in the mood for a love-fest!"

Is pretty much it.

I don't want to txt since she dumped me in the past but we had an amazing time and idk why she's so quiet

Because she dumped you in the present too. Look. It's time you say enough is enough. She dumped you 8 months ago and in 8 months there was some healing and now the wound is reopened so now your back to square one. Move on and be done with it.

• Author

I think you're spot on that I'm getting dumped in the present. It was tough to see as she got very intimate with me and she's not the f buddy type but I guess I'm an exception until she finds someone else.

She still wants to see me by the way.. but she always makes clear that we are friends.

Thanks all

aren't we all scared to be in love with someone that doesn't love us back??! these are the important statements that people share in which talking about them CAN bring you closer. the internet CAN"T. next time.. pay attention to opportunities