Ex wants to reconcile.

She's 35, I'm 34. We dated for about three months, I felt her pulling away while she was "sick" for two weeks with the flu.

This afternoon she apologized for not being more available and asked if I want to come over to reconcile.

Things were pretty great before she got sick, so I'm considering it.

Are you f*cking kidding me?

Go ahead and let her f*ck with your head some more, OP.

This girl can't even talk to you when she's "sick". She is full of sh*t.

It's your funeral.

• Like 3
Are you f*cking kidding me?

Go ahead and let her f*ck with your head some more, OP.

This girl can't even talk to you when she's "sick". She is full of sh*t.

It's your funeral.

Ouch!

But I have to agree.

Breaking up is totally different for the dumpee, there are tons of unanswered questions about motives, sincerity, what drove the break up and what's driving the need to reconcile.

For the sake of your sanity I would see her as a flake until she can prove otherwise.

i think, if it's your first break up then sure try again. If you feel like the relationship is worth another go and you can, why not. I do however encourage that you talk things through.. breaking up over being sick is absurd... you can simply ask for some space rather than making such a huge declaration. Some people don't know that another way is possible, they wear blinders but if you have patience take the time and broaden their scope. Help them understand that breaking up so suddenly only to come back can be constructed as emotional abuse. Let them know gently and firmly, that it will not be tolerated. good luck

• Author

Weird night. We talked for an hour, it was the first time we'd seen each other in a month. Then around 8:30pm she decided she didn't want to go to the concert. Asked if I wanted to go to the bedroom, she got completely naked and started rubbing my cock.

She kept saying "I really want you to **** me" and "I want to feel you inside me."

We're fooling around in bed and I go down on her. Around midnight she starts riding me, but won't let me stick it in, she says "I don't want the tampon stuck inside me." Then starts stroking me and when I was getting close she stopped and said "I'm getting tired, maybe you should go home."

So I said "you want me to leave?" And she says "yeah, I'm pretty tired."

Grabbed my coat and then left.

Edited by CalvinM

Dang... ...just... ...dang.

And you had her on block before you put your car in gear to leave, right?

OP seems like the kind of guy for whom it's going to take multiple painful experiences over several years in order to establish healthy and basic self-respect.

• Like 1