She doesn't trust me anymore....

So me and my girlfriend have been dating for 5 years going on 6 in december. Recently we've been having a little problem with a co-worker of mine. She feels I have a crush on this certain person but I told her that the only feelings I have for someone are for her, which is the honest truth. Now another co-worker of mine, her and I are somewhat close friends. The other day my close friend co worker was texting me about how she was texting a girl she was talking to and how the girl had asked her for nudes. I laughed it off and said go for it, since she is single. So then my friend proceeds to send me a pic of her breast to ask for my opinion if she should send that pic or not...the mistake I made was laughing and saying they were nice. so we're joking about it and she tells me shes proud of her breasts and what not and I say "yeah, mmm lol" jokingly. I have no feelings toward this girl but I know I made a mistake on my part.

My girlfriend text me while shes at work and asks "can I ask you something?" and I tell her, "ask me". she proceeds to ask if I have a crush on the co-worker I mentioned first in the story, and I say no, I only have feelings for you. She then comes home after work and things feel a little off, I can tell shes upset still. I had work at 2 am and it was already 10 pm, she tells me to go to sleep that shes going to stay up and catch up on some shows shes into. Okay, cool. I go to bed then its time to wake up. I get up, and as Im getting ready I notice my gf is already out of our apartment in the car. I text her and say "lol why are you in the car already?" and she replies with "do you really wanna know?" then she sends me a screenshot of me and my co-worker talking about her breast...

She drops me off work and I cant help but think about her...2 hours into work I tell them I have to leave because of a family emergency...I know I lied but I wanted to be with her...When I get home shes telling me she cant look at me the same and how she cant trust me anymore, she doesnt know if she wants to be with me now.

I don't know what to do and who to talk to. Ive never posted or done anything like this. I know I messed up, I know I did. I just want to make it right to the girl who deserves the best from me.

So then my friend proceeds to send me a pic of her breast to ask for my opinion if she should send that pic or not...the mistake I made was laughing and saying they were nice. ...

....then she sends me a screenshot of me and my co-worker talking about her breast...

.....When I get home shes telling me she cant look at me the same and how she cant trust me anymore, she doesnt know if she wants to be with me now.

I don't know what to do and who to talk to. Ive never posted or done anything like this. I know I messed up, I know I did. I just want to make it right to the girl who deserves the best from me.

One thing I can say, you wrote that post as though you were burying the incriminating information.

Put yourself in your girlfriends position, how would you have responded if some male friend that she hung out with sent her a **** pic?

Now, your friend may be some artsy type, but sending nudes to a guy who responds with "nice" would make most women suspicious of what was really going on. You might want to reconsider the boundaries of this friendship and what it is costing you.

Scarlett.O'hara

Instead of telling her how inappropriate her text was, you say "yeah, mmm lol", which is basically encouraging her to send more. Deny it if you want but everyone, including your girlfriend can see straight through it. You got a cheap thrill an ego boost at the expense of your relationship.

I don't know if your girlfriend will be able to forgive or trust you again, but if you want any chance at all you need to break all ties with this "friend" immediately.