Should i give her a second chance?

Hi guys and girls,so long story short:

We broke up after 1 year and 6 months mostly because of me(I didn't appreciate her at the right time),I wanted her back(we stayed in touch and i begged her to come back and all that stuff),she entered a rebound(during this time she was telling me she still loves me and all that bs,basically she was giving me false hope and she walked over me),so in the end i got tired of it and went no contact,her rebound failed,she apologized for what she did and wants me back..

My guts tell me that if i give her a second chance she will lose interest in me again but I know i have my part of fault in this

some background info:

She was my first true love(I was hers too),we were both virgins and we were matching eachother like crazy

So give me some advice please,I really need it and sorry for my bad english,not my main language

Save yourself the heartache and do not take her back.....Think she would have wanted you back if the new guy never walked?

My belief is that getting back together is generally not a good idea.

However, there are reasons to make an exception:

Both parties doing the humiliating and painful acknowledge to their contribution to the break up. No hedging or mushy language that leaves people an out.

Both are committed to making the needed changes. Hence the reason you should articulate the problem without weasel words.

Both of you are reuniting with clear heads, not desperation, loneliness or post-breakup freak outs.

Generally speaking most people can't do all three of those. Pride, ego or good old fashioned blindspots get in their way.

I'm pretty sure she broke up with him,not otherwise

you are both young, both made mistakes both recognize the mistakes why not a second chance?

SoThatHappened

What did you do to cause the breakup? You say you "didn't appreciate her at the right time..." Not sure what that means.

Spill it, and I'll give some advice.

• Author
What did you do to cause the breakup? You say you "didn't appreciate her at the right time..." Not sure what that means.

Spill it, and I'll give some advice.

I treated her bad at the end of the relationship and had lost interest in her,she really didn't deserve all that but what she did to me after the break up was way worse.We agreed to get together again after the break up(i wanted her back before she entered the rebound and I apologized to her) and 3 days later she told me it wont work anymore and got in a rebound right away.