Should I carry on with no contact?

I was seeing someone recently for a month we saw each other a lot in this month. He didn't know what he wanted and because I had my drink spiked I called him a lot one night and that put him off me. I had bought him a signed photo which I left at his after he said he no longer liked me. That night he called our mutual mate and was upset about everything she said be honest if you both have some time apart and the over texting doesn't occur again would you give it another go he said yes maybe I need to think. I have not spoke to him in 12 days to give him space and he hasn't spoke to me he still has me on Facebook which my mate thinks is good as he deletes exs a lot. I really like this guy and we where good together I really want him back. Should I carry on with no contact?

• Author

So do you think if I carry on with nc it would help I know he likes me I just think he didn't know what he wanted and it all got to much I have even come of Facebook to create mystery

You're already admitted you turned him off by contacting him several times. Should you carry on with no contact? What other option do you have? Go back to the same conduct that turned him off previously? Desperation is a turn off for most people and you cannot force someone to be with you, even if they have expressed to you they like you. Their actions must align with their words and right now he has asked for space so respect that.

Do No Contact for yourself - as it is now, your emotions are all over the place and should work on yourself and find some balance. Realize though that he may never come back. Unfortunately, that's a reality that is hard for most to accept, including myself.

• Like 1
  • Author

I have been working on myself a lot I just find it strange and yet hopeful that he has kept me on facebook I removed myself from everything for now for not just him but to get me back to being in a stable place. I think going from a few messages to no messages will make him notice that