How did you get your second chance?

Apparition

I got my second chance by giving it time.... I was young and dumb....totally took for granted the love she had for me. She accepted all my BS for 2 years...when I finally agreed to commit, I thought I could get away with it one last time.(really had no reason to think I couldn't) Turned out to be one time too many.

I told the guy the only reason he was getting any where with her was because she felt I had betrayed her....but that wouldn't last forever.

It took 9 years, but only because that's how long it took for us to be in each other's company again. Once we were able to talk, he found out I had been right all along.

One of her favorite quotes was "If you love someone, let them go, if they come back they are yours, if they don't, they never were".....

singme2sleep
I got my second chance by giving it time.... I was young and dumb....totally took for granted the love she had for me. She accepted all my BS for 2 years...when I finally agreed to commit, I thought I could get away with it one last time.(really had no reason to think I couldn't) Turned out to be one time too many.

I told the guy the only reason he was getting any where with her was because she felt I had betrayed her....but that wouldn't last forever.

It took 9 years, but only because that's how long it took for us to be in each other's company again. Once we were able to talk, he found out I had been right all along.

One of her favorite quotes was "If you love someone, let them go, if they come back they are yours, if they don't, they never were".....

So you dumped her?

So you dumped her?

No. She dumped me like a bad habit, and I really couldn't blame her. But i KNEW she was only doing it because she was so mad. First time we talked again it didn't take long for both of us to say how wrong we had been.

• Like 1
singme2sleep
No. She dumped me like a bad habit, and I really couldn't blame her. But i KNEW she was only doing it because she was so mad. First time we talked again it didn't take long for both of us to say how wrong we had been.

You were apart for 9 years before reconciling?

• Like 1
You were apart for 9 years before reconciling?

Yes...from april of 1981 to june of 1990...One of her favorite quotes is if you love someone,let them go...if they come back they are yours....if they don't they never were...

• 5 weeks later...
Yes...from april of 1981 to june of 1990...One of her favorite quotes is if you love someone,let them go...if they come back they are yours....if they don't they never were...

Now you've been together ever since reconciling in 1990?