*update* things are getting complicated!

MHProjects

hey there, been a while since i last posted, you should know that i'm much better now, i decided to go back into education and the relationship front, a girl has a crush on me :) things are looking up.

until today, i got a message of my ex, i post the messages she sent:

"Hey sorry this is out of the blue but I still have your flight suit jacket. Since I'll be in Liverpool soon would you like it back?"

"How's things?"

"I guess they're good, well, let me know if you want the jacket"

"Wow you unfriended me? I was just being nice"

now i haven't replied and i unfriended her months back for my own health as you may understand, but these message we're all in one day? what should i do? it seems odd after months of not messaging (since she moved on before i did) to suddenly message me about a jacket? any advice?

Don't respond or if you do respond, tell her she can throw it away or donate it (do you really need it?). Her response (or lack thereof) should tell you her true motives. She may be lonely and/or looking for an ego boost.

• Author

For the moment, i've done nothing, after the last message she sent me she probably thinks i unfriended there and then, which is not the case. She hasn't messaged me again and to be honest i don't a response from is wise at the moment, but if she messages me again, i'll post them to thread, more opinion means better judgment for me.