What is she thinking??

Sebastian90

Sebastian90

We are together for 5yrs, and durimg the 5yrs, 4.5yrs she is staying with me.

1- she break off with me (i did beg for her to come back for the first 3 days and after that she say, she dont love me anymore)

2- she block off all contact from me( facebook,instagram,cell phone)

3- delete all our mutual friends (i really mean all of them)

4- change number

I did lots of mistake in our relationship, I will post in my next post, is truly a long story.

And any girls tell me, are you really able to do all these after a 5yrs relationship and out of sudden break all contact and get to move on?

NC-day 3( or i can say, I cant contact nor stalk her at all)

Depression is hunting me.......

While I'm not a girl... did she leave any hints thats shes talking or interested in someone else? If she went drastic like that all of the sudden its possible. She could have been emotionally checked out of a while.

Just continue NC. You gotta get to a clear mind. It will be hard, but get to that point. Patience does many good things...

• Author
Sebastian90

Hint?? She still wear a pandent I gave to her, but had too off all the rings I brought for her,

I remember her saying that she think of the break up one mth ago after our last qurreal.

But during the one month everything was fine, only that she is treating me more cold as usual...

Im so lost, we are taking our wedding shoot next year( supposingly)

What were these mistakes you made?

Even after 5 years together, I could most certainly cut someone off cold if the betrayal or transgression(s) were serious enough.

• Like 1

She is thinking she doesn't want you in her life anymore.

The more you pushed her, the more drastic she had to be to ensure she had no contact from you.

When I was in my early 30s I ended a 6 year relationship, 3+ years living together, when I came home one day and announced I terminated the lease (it was only in my name and he hadn't been paying his share for a few months) and that we had to be out by end of month. While it was a sudden declaration, it should not have surprised him, nor did it. I hit my breaking point one day and a couple days later worked with my apartment complex to end the lease on our 3 bedroom and started a new lease on a 1 bedroom just for me. I was just done. Tired of trying to make it work. Tired of trying to force him to make it work. I wanted to be free.

It sounds like she doesn't want you in her life anymore and you'll have to accept it. I strongly suggest you not try to contact her and instead focus internally at your self healing and perhaps reflect on what you could have done better so you are prepared for your next relationship.

Edited by aisuru
Added more.
  • Author
Sebastian90

I have chased her out of my house but will stop her when she start packing. minor argument now and than due to my bad tamper.

Is it that if women make up their mind, it wont change?

I know her friend are brain washing her too.

Any more advice?

Sorry, once girls/women fall out of love it's over.

Is it possible a woman can after some time has passed (6 months / a year / years?

Time is a funny thing to me.

Sorry, once girls/women fall out of love it's over.

Sorry to hear that but I know it's not always true.

Ask my brother's wife.

Dutchman 1