getting back with ex

We broke up and i wanted a second chance. I begged and it pushed her away. We were only together for 3 months. I saw no hope in getting back together so i went nc. I was in a depressive slump and we were moving very fast in our relationship. Thats why it ended. She got another bf and dumped him while we were apart. Said she didnt like him very much. She made contact with me and met up. We both kinda spilled our guts to each other. Talked about our relationship and the goods and bads of it. We discussed how we have great chemistry and how we treat each other so well except for the break up. We talked about how we have the best sex. We talked ab out how our situations arent the best for us to be together. But still we want to be with each other. The next night we got together again and spent the night together. We had sex and spent the following day with her. We also went out on a date last night and had a good time. I asked her if we were dating now and she said yes but we will wait to be boyfriend and girlfriend as we want to take things slow. Shes starting to say things like she used to to me when we were together. I think she is really warming up to me again.

Most my friends and family tell me this is a bad idea. It really doesnt bother me though. What she did when we broke up is on het and has nothing to do with me. It is kinda shocking ahe came back though. So im keeping contact to a minimum as much as i can to keep my gaurd up. I feel kinda like the fall back guy here though. I geuss i have to come to terms with that if i want us to have another chance. I know this is a long one but any advice would be great. Ive been hurt once before but i know that i love this girl. Shes come back into my life and its been a real positive experience. Thanks LS

We broke up and i wanted a second chance. I begged and it pushed her away. We were only together for 3 months. I saw no hope in getting back together so i went nc. I was in a depressive slump and we were moving very fast in our relationship. Thats why it ended. She got another bf and dumped him while we were apart. Said she didnt like him very much. She made contact with me and met up. We both kinda spilled our guts to each other. Talked about our relationship and the goods and bads of it. We discussed how we have great chemistry and how we treat each other so well except for the break up. We talked about how we have the best sex. We talked ab out how our situations arent the best for us to be together. But still we want to be with each other. The next night we got together again and spent the night together. We had sex and spent the following day with her. We also went out on a date last night and had a good time. I asked her if we were dating now and she said yes but we will wait to be boyfriend and girlfriend as we want to take things slow. Shes starting to say things like she used to to me when we were together. I think she is really warming up to me again.

Most my friends and family tell me this is a bad idea. It really doesnt bother me though. What she did when we broke up is on het and has nothing to do with me. It is kinda shocking ahe came back though. So im keeping contact to a minimum as much as i can to keep my gaurd up. I feel kinda like the fall back guy here though. I geuss i have to come to terms with that if i want us to have another chance. I know this is a long one but any advice would be great. Ive been hurt once before but i know that i love this girl. Shes come back into my life and its been a real positive experience. Thanks LS

If things are not in a place where you two can be together and neither of you has done anything to rectify that situation so that you can be together, then you can come to terms all you want, but it's not going to work. It's going to collapse just like it did because nothing has been done to fix the chasm.

She most likely came back because she wanted sex and it was easier to get it from you because she knew you wanted her back. If she'd done what needed to be done to fix the problems on her end, instead of running after another dude, then I'd say you're right. But what she's done amounts to her distracting herself from the heavy lifting she needs to be doing. Neither of you has gained any ground and good sex can't make a bad situation better.

You should listen to your family and friends' advice. Until she's shown you that she's fixed her situation, you probably should stick to NC until she comes to you with that proof. Otherwise, you're going to be going through this again and again.

• Like 1
If things are not in a place where you two can be together and neither of you has done anything to rectify that situation so that you can be together, then you can come to terms all you want, but it's not going to work. It's going to collapse just like it did because nothing has been done to fix the chasm.

She most likely came back because she wanted sex and it was easier to get it from you because she knew you wanted her back. If she'd done what needed to be done to fix the problems on her end, instead of running after another dude, then I'd say you're right. But what she's done amounts to her distracting herself from the heavy lifting she needs to be doing. Neither of you has gained any ground and good sex can't make a bad situation better.

You should listen to your family and friends' advice. Until she's shown you that she's fixed her situation, you probably should stick to NC until she comes to you with that proof. Otherwise, you're going to be going through this again and again.

How do you know for sure this is strictly about sex ?

If you two are bad for each other, they you shouldn't really be together. Simple as that.

Now let's put that statement aside, dude you are dating her now, stop worrying about the bf/gf label? why are you trying to lock her down? enjoy the time with her, don't get too attached. Remember you broke up after 3 months only, that's a baaaaaaad start.