The power of NC

It's really only been two weeks of complete NC with this ex:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/second-chances/533807-too-late-go-nc

And....

I don't want her back...

As time goes on, I'm remembering the bad, and putting everything into perspective.

I would never be important enough in her life due to her obsessive relationship with her daughter...she will continue to flit from guy to guy like a moth in a candle factory, and give her daughter a totally wrong impression of relationships.

But that's her beef, I'm out...and I don't want to be friends, simply because we have nothing in common except great sex, and that's not on the cards.

I'm fairly certain that if we hung out as friends, we would end up in bed one day, and that's just not where I want to be (well, OK, the sex is, but the rest of it isn't).

Hooray for me!

Now I can truly look to the future without fear that my attachment to her would drag me back...

• Like 1
It's really only been two weeks of complete NC with this ex:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/second-chances/533807-too-late-go-nc

And....

I don't want her back...

As time goes on, I'm remembering the bad, and putting everything into perspective.

I would never be important enough in her life due to her obsessive relationship with her daughter...she will continue to flit from guy to guy like a moth in a candle factory, and give her daughter a totally wrong impression of relationships.

But that's her beef, I'm out...and I don't want to be friends, simply because we have nothing in common except great sex, and that's not on the cards.

I'm fairly certain that if we hung out as friends, we would end up in bed one day, and that's just not where I want to be (well, OK, the sex is, but the rest of it isn't).

Hooray for me!

Now I can truly look to the future without fear that my attachment to her would drag me back...

I'm so happy for you. Keep it up :)

• Author

damn, had a dream about her last night!

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!