Should I just stay friends or bring up that I want to try again?

I'm a girl & been in love with this girl since freshman year. Starting this school year we started a very flirty friendship, with occasional kisses and unnoficial dates, both acknowledging our mutual liking of each other. Before we left for Crhistmas we left things really open but both amde it clear tht we wanted to try something.

New years we went with friends to monaco but stayed in seperate houses, most in another one and me and two other girls in another. I rarely saw them as they barely contacted us & was getting paranoid about whether they actually wanted to hang out with me. I brought this up with her the nigth before new eyars when we all went out to dinner, things got heated, we both ended up upset, & she shut me out. (Add that my guy cousin who likes her was staying with her and i later found out she was considering him).

We talked things out a couple weeks later, prompted by me, where she explained whenever she gets hrut she distances herself. I told her to take time and that no matter what i would always be her friend first. My birthday came, I talked it out with my friends at the party, she came, and i understood that she basically liked my cousin. I ended up very drunk and didn't even speak to her.

I accepted this, sort of, and was waiting to see them get together. However, my cousin actually stopped liking her and started pursuing another girl. she was very upset for a while and it was quite noticable, so i started thinking maybe she never liked me, or girls.

Ever since we've slowly rebuilt our friendship, recently hanging out agains, sleeping over, getting drunk together, and we've evene planned a holiday together in Thailand this august. This past week we've been on a field trip and things got even better, we were alway hanging out, being very flirty, hand holding, hugging often, shared a bed and cuddled half the nights, and went back to talking as usual. She started looking at me the same way again, like she loves me too, and it just makes me fall for her harder.

I love her, i'm ok with being friends if that's all that's possible, but i wanna know whether it oculd be she likes me again. If so i would like to bring it up and see whether we could try again, but im afraid. I value our friendship and i wanna spend time with her, i don't know if it's worth the risk. I'm sure we could still be friends even if she said no, not sure if in the same way though.

I don't think it looks good for a romance because she already had her chance with you, but chose your cousin instead. :(

I think she enjoys the affection and flirting and attention you give her.... but I would expect that she'll be off again when someone else comes along.

Better to find someone who's truly into you and thrilled to be your girlfriend!

;)