Does He Want Me Back?

Jennielouise

So Me and this guy had a fight, I sent him a photo on whatsapp of a present I was going to give him when I saw him, he lives long-distance from me, His last log in after I have installed the app was 1 week earlier so he rarely used it, he usually used Facebook. After sending him the photo, I got a message from him I don't care I don't want anything from you, you give me space and peace, within 1 hour he was back on whatsapp, and everyday since has been on sometimes 6 times a day, one time he was online and I was on, and it went offline, within a second he had clicked it back on, like it had been left idle. I changed my status most days, and photo. On Friday I put a photo of me holding a bunch of red roses, and wrote this as my status. No distance is too far as long as I have you, feelings are real, I can't forget you. Yesterday I got a message from him How are you? What do you think, is he trying to get me back?

Forgot to add it was 2 weeks yesterday since I had sent him any messages, and then after putting the photo of me holding a bunch of red roses, and changing my status to the above, he messaged me the next day (Saturday)

It's possible - but unlikely in my opinion. Just saying "How are you?" hardly counts as him beating your door down to get you back. It's more likely that he wants to keep you around as a possibility, but not as a priority. That's how I would read that. If he wanted you back 100 percent, chances are pretty good that he would contact you and say that. Until he does that, I wouldn't trust that he wants you back.

toscaroscura

I can't really follow this story. Is this guy actually your boyfriend, or someone you have feelings for but its not returned? Because that's what it sounds like to me, that this guy doesn't like you that way and wishes you'd just stop with the "Vaguebook" posts and mushy stuff.

If he IS your boyfriend, why would you want someone back who picked a fight and said hurtful things just because you sent him a picture?

Either way I think you should just leave him be and find someone else who will be happy to be with you and get pictures from you.

Frank2thepoint

First off, you need to stop obsessing over an ex and an app. It's not healthy.

Second, I use Whatsapp with friends. I may have multiple chat windows open with different friends. If I check one, it will update as I've been just online. This means another person will see I have been on recently. So your ex is either cyberstalking you or having a conversation with other people.

Third, he only asked you how you are. You're jumping to conclusions that he wants you back. Why not just talk to him and ask him?

• Author
Jennielouise

The Point is he never used to use whatsapp,it was rare that he used it

His Last Login was 1 week earlier,and that was before I joined

from the moment I sent him things he was coming on multiple times a day

sometimes 6 times sometimes more....

Also after I had wrote a status no distance is too far as long as I have you

Feelings are real,I can't forget you

He's long distance from me so thats pretty obvisious mean't for him

I also put a photo of me holding a bouquet of red roses

and the next day and doing both those things thats when he messaged me

xinaxxsdertf

so was he your boyfriend and dumped you? or was he just a guy you had a thing with?

you need to force yourself to stop checking when hes online because he could easily be talking to other people why its showing him online. Dont check when hes active or not because its making you obsess over him and give yourself false hope.

if he is your ex, just ignore the text and if he wants you back he will come running back. No point replying to the text because then what from there? you going to try convince him to take you back? my ex texted me yesterday how am i doing. i just ignored it. If they want you back, they will make it loud and clear. I am the one that was dumped so i will no longer chase, if she wants me then she can work for me since she was the one that pushed me away and decided to expell me from her life. You should consider the same thing

What do you think, is he trying to get me back?

No, but it is clear you are trying to win him back.