If you were to contact them.

A month ago my relationship with a woman I had dated for a few months ended. The main reason was that we were both seeing other people, though in a different sense. I had met at the same time a woman who traveled for work a lot so it was taking a long time to get to know her. She on the other hand had a couple one night stands during our brief time together. All of this came up when she asked if I was seeing anyone else. Apparently she thought we were exclusive. And finding out I was dating someone else she wanted a commitment. I was not ready yet. That and I wanted to see some real acknowledgment from her for her actions. So we went our separate ways.

This was one month ago. I could tell she was upset and was sending me mixed signals such as unfriending me on FB yet sending me links to stuff i'm interested in through email. I know better than to continue contact under these circumstances and ignored her. There has been no contact from me in the last month and her last attempt was 2 weeks ago texting me that I used her and lied to her and she did not want to be friends.

So the other woman I had been dating and I ended things amicably a couple weeks ago due to simple compatibility reasons, we wished each other good luck and went our separate ways. I really liked the one I let go and have been wanting to contact her. Im not sure if enough time has passed for her to want to hear from me. I have been thinking of calling or writing a letter to see if we can give it a real chance. Any thoughts?

I'm confused, who thought you two were exclusive? The one who traveled or the one who didn't?

I'm sorry, but if I were the lady you're thinking or re-contacting, I'd think I was a fall-back option, a second-best, so frankly, I'd ignore you and/or feel very insulted.

• Author

The one who doesn't travel is the one who thought we were exclusive, she is the one who had a couple one night stands.

The one who travels is a done deal, we were not compatible.

xpaperxcutx

As your name implies, you made her plan "B".

If she wasn't your first pick I would guess that even if you guys started dating again, you would eventually leave her for someone else.

If she has any self-respect, she wouldn't answer you even if you reach out to her.

• Like 1