Want to contact my ex

rollercoaster11

rollercoaster11

Why is it every time that I see my ex I want to contact him. I ran into him at work and all these feelings of sadness came over me. I hate! it when I get this way. I let go because there were obstacles between us and I know my decision was for the best. I am in tears.writing this. If you read my previous threads...you can see where my moods are up and down...really hating this so much. Thanks LS.

Your name says it all, Rollercoaster. That's what you are on. And it's not pleasant at lot of the time.

Having read through some of your previous posts, though, it sounds as if NC is the best option for you to move forward and heal. Believe me, I know how hard that is, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel in that case. Allowing yourself to be constantly held on a string and putting yourself through the same ringer of pain over and over is not going to allow you to heal.

It's tough, but the only way to get through hell is to keep going, as the saying goes. Hang in there.

• Author
rollercoaster11
Did you contact your ex?

How long ago did you break up?

We have been broken up since first week in jan 2015 and no I did not contact him. I fell asleep so when I woke up, the urge to call/text wasnt so overwhelming.

• Author
rollercoaster11
Your name says it all, Rollercoaster. That's what you are on. And it's not pleasant at lot of the time.

Having read through some of your previous posts, though, it sounds as if NC is the best option for you to move forward and heal. Believe me, I know how hard that is, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel in that case. Allowing yourself to be constantly held on a string and putting yourself through the same ringer of pain over and over is not going to allow you to heal.

It's tough, but the only way to get through hell is to keep going, as the saying goes. Hang in there.

Thank you for your reply...maybe I should change my name...lol