To the NC crowd, what do you think about this?

5 Reasons To Maintain Contact With Your Ex | | Ask Love Doctor Yangki Christine Akiteng

I'm not advocating this at all, just thought it was interesting, and actually gave it a try for a day last night, until I realized I'm not strong enough for it.

And no, this isn't my site, and I don't work for them. A genuinely interesting article I ran across at like 11 at night.

LifeGoesOnMan
5 Reasons To Maintain Contact With Your Ex | | Ask Love Doctor Yangki Christine Akiteng

I'm not advocating this at all, just thought it was interesting, and actually gave it a try for a day last night, until I realized I'm not strong enough for it.

And no, this isn't my site, and I don't work for them. A genuinely interesting article I ran across at like 11 at night.

pretty sure the same site advocated using no contact as well :rolleyes:

I guess if you can manage not come off as desperate and needy then maybe, I duno.

as far as im concerned, if you've been dumped, no contact is your one and only option, however if you're the dumper then this could apply, although they should cut right to the chase and say they want them back if that's what the dumper wants.

Sure I agree if..... it was a mutual, no fault, peaceful break-up.

NC is not about getting someone back, or leaving the door open for the future.

NC is best for helping someone move on and not hanging onto false hopes.

Examples:

Communicating with someone who dumped you, cheated on you, and\or broke your heart is not going to be positive in anyway.

Do you really want to know who your Ex is now dating and what they have been doing?

Also: The Ex will never "miss you" if they talk to you all the time.

Great quote: "How can I miss you if you won't go away?" (Dan Hicks)