Gf lost feelings but gave me second chance!!!

creyente7

I always come here for all advice so please bare with me, it might be long.

So I went and saw my now gf again today. We took a week break from the relationship. I went minimal contact with her. But we met up today and talked, went out for dinner, and things like that. We got to a point where we talked about our relationship and she said "she's sorry" for keeping me waiting about what she wants, she was first hesitant about wanting to get back but we went through our day in a positive, fun, playful way. I asked her again the second time what she wanted to do and said that "she's willing to try to make it work, but start fresh" so basically she's giving me a second chance. She's only given her first LTR ex-bf a second chance and im the second one she's given it to. In my head she was probably hesitant to give me a second chance cuz it went horrible for her first bf. But after that we were like before we broke up, she was initiating hugs, kisses, and laughing with me. She even kept saying how much she's missed me.

Anyways skip to the end of the night, we had amazing sex. Like we never had before. And before I dropped her off, i asked her what went wrong with our relationship, bcuz if we dont fix it. Things will return to why we broke up. She said that she felt we didn't get along (due to fighting and arguing all the time), relationship became monotonous (same routine everyday, goodmorning, goodnight, howd your day go), and she lost feelings for me. But im assuming she lost feelings for me cuz of the relationship being monotonous, and not getting along, to be honest i feel theres mor to it than those three like I was really needy, and short tempered, also had trust issues. She seems genuin about giving me a second chance but my question is now. When i was on my way home, she even called me again and said "i was worried about you so i called" then we laughed some more and i teased her.

How do I get her to fall in love again,

how do i keep the attraction fired up,

how do i keep it interesting.

Is it ever possible to rekindle that lost feelings after a second chance?

I just want to know if she can ever feel the same way about me when we first started dating.

Btw we had amazing sex, she went wild and she's not done that since the first couple months of dating. Btw we're almost on our 2 year mark.

I want to keep things interesting, make her attracted to me, not boring. Keep the fire going. When we're together and happy, its like the world is invisible. Just that being long distance. I feel its hard to keep things interesting

Edited by creyente7