Ex GF wants to get back together after ....

she broke up with me about 2 months ago. In the meantime I am having a meetup with a woman i have been talking to. Now my ex GD all the sudden wants me back and even went so far as to text that she wanted to make love to me again etc.

The woman i have been talking to is coming to my home from a long distance so that we can get to know one another and i can meet her son.

When my ex left me i truly loved her with all my heart and i was very hurt. I still love her in ways i have to admit. We had decided to remain friends after she left and i had no idea she was still wanting me. She told me at breakup she was done forever with my a**. So i took her at her word and later met thus new woman and began talking.

The new woman is coming down to see me again just as a long weekend meet and greet but the ex is texting me to death pressuring me to come back to her.

Please help me with thus. What can i do? What would you do? I'm not good at dating and don't know what to do here. I do care a lot about the ex i thought i lost for good but i will not tell this new woman to change all her plans over my exs change of mind.

things. I'm about a year out of a 23 ye marriage

Edited by Farmlife
Forgot something.

Going backwards in life is never a good idea. She threw you & Your relationship away once. What's to stop her from doing it again

She doesn't really want you back. She realized things are tough out there. Sex with an EX is familiar & comforting. That's what she wants.

I'd say thank you but no thank you, wish her well & go on your date with the new person.

• Like 4
she broke up with me about 2 months ago. In the meantime I am having a meetup with a woman i have been talking to. Now my ex GD all the sudden wants me back and even went so far as to text that she wanted to make love to me again etc.

The woman i have been talking to is coming to my home from a long distance so that we can get to know one another and i can meet her son.

When my ex left me i truly loved her with all my heart and i was very hurt. I still love her in ways i have to admit. We had decided to remain friends after she left and i had no idea she was still wanting me. She told me at breakup she was done forever with my a**. So i took her at her word and later met thus new woman and began talking.

The new woman is coming down to see me again just as a long weekend meet and greet but the ex is texting me to death pressuring me to come back to her.

Please help me with thus. What can i do? What would you do? I'm not good at dating and don't know what to do here. I do care a lot about the ex i thought i lost for good but i will not tell this new woman to change all her plans over my exs change of mind.

things. I'm about a year out of a 23 ye marriage

Dude...she just wants you to get you away from the new girl.

• Like 1

Your ex is the psycho-type that needs to picture herself as a woman capable of wrapping men around her little finger. Don't fall for her stupidity, block her and see what the new woman is up to. Good luck. :)