Broke up with me. Told her she's a horrible person.

LordSquidworth

LordSquidworth

Girl broke up with me like 5/6 months ago. Started seeing someone like a month later. Still is. 2.5 year relationship. She's got really bad self confidence stuff. Led to communication issues and relationship failing.

I went MIA for 1.5 months, completely dark. Since then, she calls multiple times a week. We've gone for lunch, multiple coffees, a dinner. It's been a few weeks since the last coffee.

I've told her she's a horrible person for how she treated me.

I've told her I don't want to be her friend.

I've flat out asked her if she's trying to fix things (I can't figure out what she wants) and she says she's "happy where she is"... and a week later will call crying.

I make no effort to contact her, and don't make any effort to prolong conversations on the phone. I pickup around half the time. She'll sound all happy and smiley on the phone, my tone is I could care less.

Couple weeks ago was dialing and ditching and then drunk texted at one in the morning. Was all "I don't know why I'm drunk and calling you. I don't know what the future holds" etc etc.

I don't get it. Seriously. This isn't a phone call every few weeks. It's 2-3 phone calls a week. Texts thrown in here or there.

Why's a girl behave like this? I have two sisters around the same age. Generally, I can figure things out having them. But this one is beyond my comprehension.

She's trying to ease off of her relationship with you and onto the relationship with the other guy. Once she's good and comfortable with him, she'll be gone for good.

Don't talk to her. NC all around.

• Like 2