A New Beginning

bgfrombg

I met my exwife on the internet. We met in a chatroom, chatted for a while, and decided she was gonna move to the state I live in, but I was gonna fly there, and drive myself, her and her daughter who was about 4 at the time back home. Sometime before I left, my decision had changed and I decided I was just gonna move there. Things seemed to be ok, after I was there a month, maybe a little more, we found out she was pregnant, we married the day after we found out, and one thing led to another and we split up about a week later, and I moved back home. Another month after that, she called and announced she was having twins.

That was almost 5 years ago. I haven't been in the twins life. Not till recently. Part of it was that I wanted to avoid the pain from talking with my ex. Everytime we would talk, afterwards, I would break down in tears. I wanted to be with her, and the short time we was together, I grew to love her daughter as my own. So I avoided the issue, maybe it wasn't right, but we all make mistakes.

Another reason was that it seemed like all she cared about was money. She would promise to send pictures, and never did, even when she was getting money. She acted like she didn't really want me to be in their lives, just wanted me to pay for them to be taken care of. There's lots of other things that have happened between now and then, but what's important is now.

Anyone who has read any of my other posts knows that I have a son that just turned a year old last month, and that his mother left me back in June. Well things are working out ok with that for now. But my exwife has been calling alot, I'm not sure what her intentions are.

Has she had a change of heart, and wants me to be in their lives. I got to talk to them for the first time yesterday, and supposed to get to talk to them next Saturday. Does she want me back? Or is it all just a plot for something else. Could her and my exgirlfriend be plotting against me? I sincerally hope not. Yes, they could have talked because my exwife did have my exgirlfriends mom's number, and she could have called there, before she tryed reaching me at my mom's.

If she wants me back, what do I do? For the longest time, before I met my exgirlfriend, I wanted her back, not only so the twins would have both of us in their lives, but because I loved her. I believe as someone grows older, they can change, sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad, and I hope she has changed and it is for the good. I would really hate to think that she would allow me to get attached to them, and then take them away from me again, because it would not only be hurting me, it would be hurting them too.

• 2 weeks later...

so have you spoken with her yet? Did you find out her intentions, if any at all. Maybe she sincerely does want you in their lives and that maybe the twins are asking about their *daddy* more and more.

You'll never know unless you call.

It's 50 /50 you know that. It could be great news - just what you wanted to hear, or it could suck.......but you will always *wonder* unless you dial her number.