Breadcrumbs or what?

Broke up with ex GF about a month ago. Really really connected relationship, but she basically broke up with me because she lost feelings for reasons and that she didn't want a relationship right now because her life was so full on blah blah. She said she couldn't find another guy for ages because of what we shared, but that's obviously bullsh*t lol. We are both 18.

Anyway pretty sure she has been flirting with some guy for a while now, probably a few weeks before we broke up as well. She has been texting me acting all nice asking how my day was and sh*t, at first I had been replying but now I have just stopped. (Hey how was your day :), Hey how are you?, etc)

Pretty sure she's just checking if i'm still on the hook OR she is trying to help me move on by establishing a friendship because she knew how much she hurt me. (ALOT)

I blocked her on all social media because fu*k her, and she just texted me saying "So what have I done now?"

I've gotten to the stage where i am generally angry at her for everything. Although I still miss her and I do want her back, but I know it's not the right choice. She was still pretty confused and cut about the break up because she felt like she made a mistake.

Thinking of replying but I probably wont. Thoughts, reasoning? Thanks LS

Edited by Allyd12
PhillyConnection23

If you think another guy is seriously in the picture don't respond.

I feel like a lot of posts on LS (and the internet in general) are of young lovers in their teens or some point in college. People change a lot during this time and the person you think will be with you forever....probably won't. I've been there and countless other people have been. She is young, you are young. You both want to see what is out there and who is out there.

Texts like this are immature and like you said, just seeing if you are still around. You don't want to be around someone that is just trying to boost her own ego.

• Author
If you think another guy is seriously in the picture don't respond.

I feel like a lot of posts on LS (and the internet in general) are of young lovers in their teens or some point in college. People change a lot during this time and the person you think will be with you forever....probably won't. I've been there and countless other people have been. She is young, you are young. You both want to see what is out there and who is out there.

Texts like this are immature and like you said, just seeing if you are still around. You don't want to be around someone that is just trying to boost her own ego.

Thanks Philly I think you're quite right. I just didn't know if I should reply or not. She really did hurt me and said she could never find anyone else like me, and a month later she's already looking for other guys. Pretty BS. I'm a sensitive guy and that hurts. I hope she realises what she lost, i'm quite sick of waiting around for her ass tbh.