LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

how to convince my ex for 2nd chance?

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th August 2013, 9:13 AM   #16

My ex made me happy. Just not happy enough to stop me from almost killing myself through not eating and drinking heavily 24/7
alexjames88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2013, 9:25 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjames88 View Post
My ex made me happy. Just not happy enough to stop me from almost killing myself through not eating and drinking heavily 24/7
That wasn't his job. And he wasn't willing to stand by you, so you know what his efforts will be in them future...
keepontruckin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2013, 9:44 AM   #18

I know he would never understand addiction or be supportive through addiction.

Now I am sober I am not sure whether it should ever be expected of him or any partner to deal with their partners addiction issues.

I get conflicted messages whenever I speak about this. Some say he was right to leave and I should never expect him to stay or be supportive.

A few say well if he loved you he should of been there.

I have to admit I am in the former category.
alexjames88 is offline   Reply With Quote