Rebuilding after she cheated

I recently found out my girlfriend of five years cheated on me. We have been going through some troubles latley. I really have not payed much attention to her, because I have a lot of things going on in my life. I thougth we were working things out. She acts like it is my fail that she cheated. I want to try to patch things up, at least give it a shot. But the little I have talked to her sence this happen she has been mad at me. I know she loves me and she will tell me that herself. The problem is that she just want to argue when I try to talk to her. How do I show her how much I love her and fix this relationship? Also if this relationship can be fix somewhat, how do I trust her agian

Any advise will help.

shes agrueing because she feels guilty or maybe shamed about it.that in mind why did she cheat??and if u really want to work things out.u have to forgive and not forget but never mention it to her.dont ever bring it up with her or she probably see it as throwing it in her face?and it will have no good effect in the end.as for trust,man good luck,i dont trust chicks anymore,only thing i trust about a chick is that there all f***ing nuts,there just emoitional beings,guys think with logic,girls dont think just feel.and what ever they feel at the moment thats how it goes.what a cruel joke the universe put on guys to want chicks,and they know this.well good luck man ,hope everthing works out for u!