my girlfriend kissed a dude while drunk, she didn't tell me for 5 days

bigjames1990

My gf of 2 years breaks up with me because of lying gambling habbits. Yes I lied to play blsckjack and lost money..... She calls me back after two weeks and we make out for hours. She says she's taking it "slow" with me. I go home not knowing she's going to a party.

She tells me 5 days later the guy who lives at the house she kissed and stayed over with him watching tv till 6 am. During those 5 days I spend the night at her house because her parents went on a trip for the weekend. She seems shady because her story isn't all there like as if she cant remember every detail by the minute. Anyways. All her friend leave except her and this guy. When I spent the days and nights at her houee for 5 days she wouldn't let me do anything sexual with her but kiss. I think I might have got a cold sore a day later while I didn't know she kiss this dude.

She tells me the 5th day at the park. I push her a way and go home. She follows me home and my parents let her in not knowing. She walks up and tells me she did t have sex. It was just a drunk momment and that she wasn't sure if she wanted to be with me because of my lilying gambling habbits.

stopped the lying but I can't help to be paranoid that this dude smashed my gf while she was drunk. And she said she stayed at his house because she had a headace and didn't want to drive. Wtf somone please.... can't ****ing be like this anyone. I need help

So what you are saying in a nut shell is this.... Your GF broke up with you, because you are addicted to gambeling. Your now Ex misses you, and two weeks later you two reconnect, physically at least. At the same time you are staying at her place, and she went to a party and got drunk and boned another guy? Am I right?

If I read all of that correctly, it seems like you two are broken up, your ex wanted to see if things worked... they didn't, at least to a degree, and she only wants certain physical aspects of the old relationship. You are now a fling, or a FWB type situation, except with actual emotions and prior history.

Since you two were not together when she slept with this other man, although it hurts your pride, she didn't technically do any thing wrong. After all, you two were not dating at the time of the "incident".

So if you think you want her back, and she wants to have you back, you need to let go of her indiscretion.... after all, you do have your own issues (Gambeling).

IMHO though, I think you two should remain apart. She could not apreciate your life style (at least for the gambeling bit of it) and you cannot apreciate the fact that she hooked up with another man while you two were technically single. There will be trust issues with both parties. It is your best intrest to learn a few life lessons from this, heel, and move on.

Good luck!