My ex just left me a message to call her back, please advice

It has been four weeks since we talked. If you read my profile you understand why we broke up. Now my ex g/f has just called me. I wasn't home when she called. So she left me a message to call her back. Should I call back immediately or should I wait for some few more days. How long should I wait?.

I was responsible for the brake up. Please advice. I still love her thouth.

Thanks

• Author

I thought that part of the "no contact rule" is that, if she calls after one week, call her back after one and a half week and like so.

She calls me after one month, can't I wait after a month to return her call.

I have been feeling ok with this no contact thing. I am kinda scared old feelings might come back after talking to her again. I would have loved to give her some more time before us talking again.

So if I call, should I take the back sit and let her talk or how should I behave. I don't wanna say so much. I don't wanna give her hints on how bad I have been feeling without her around. How long should we talk?,

Please I need more advice on this.

Don't wait to call her. It would be against you to wait. She left a message for you, now respect her by calling back timely. Allow her to lead in the conversation. If she chooses to argue or revisit the past then listen more than you talk. Do not try to come up with excuses, just the truth. Keep your answers short and sweet.