Do I still have a chance to get her back?

ssj4trunks09

ssj4trunks09

Me and my ex broke up a month ago. We were together for 6 months, we broke up over a little fight, it was stupid. But during the relationship I treated her like **** and now that's stuck on her. She doesn't want to get back with me fearing that it'll go back to the same thing. Also, she also said she loves me, and misses me. But when it's time to see each other she feels obligated to see me.

like:

"Ugh, I have to see him again, we're prolly going to argue today if I see him"

and eventually I don't end up seeing her. It's been like this for a while where she feels like that. So we haven't seen each other. She also seems to call me only when she's bored and doesn't have anyone to talk to. I've tried ignoring her, she said it really hurt when I did ignore for a whole day. Ever since that day she's been acting a lil nicer, not so cold hearted. She still tries to get me jealous when she gets mad at me. She's even gotten to the point where she says get out of my life.

She says there's still a chance we can get back together, but she's not ready right now cuz of all the bad things I've done to her. Idk whether I should wait for her or if I should just move on cuz she says there's a still chance we can get back together. But then again, it seems like she's just putting up excuses for anything now. She even said she sometimes feels obligated to talk to me on the phone, she feels like she NEEDS to call me.

Also, when she acts cold hearted with me she said I deserve it for the way you treated me while we were together. When she gets mad, she does things to make things WORSE not better. She doesn't seem to be putting any effort to get back together.

What should I do? she says she loves me but isnt ready to get back with me. She doesnt want to see me, but she still wants to keep talking to me on the phone and sometimes when we click she tells me "I love you".

She says I need to change. I did change, but right now it seems like SHE needs to change with the way she's been acting. She said she needs time, she will change with time and that all I got to do is give her time and eventually her feelings will come back..

She says she doesn't like any other guy. Only me and if she's going to get to get into a relationship again it's going to be with me. She said right now she just wants to be single. She wants her space, but when I give it to her she just calls me. She wants her space yet she wants to keep talking to me..

go no contact! even though she said she might reconcile with you doesnt mean its going to happen. dont get your hopes up or you will get hurt even more! she said she wants space? give it to her, when she calls dont answer dont be so available to her. Make her WANT to call you instead of needs to call u go nc for a week or two and let me know how it goes...

Give you space. Not contacting someone is the best solution. This will allow them time to think and show them you're not being pushy. Lack of pushy-ness is one of the most important aspects.

Second chances are a very difficult path to go down. It seems like you know you made some mistakes. She probably needs to time come to terms with what happened and be able to let you back in bit by bit.

One someone hurts you, it's hard to forget. There is this looming fear of not whether it will happen again, but more like 'when will it happen again' Situations like this are difficult because the negative always carries over into the present and is hard to shake away. You just need to show her that you won't be that guy again. You need her to realize you're going to give her your all and you will not treat her badly. Don't do this by telling her either. Words are words, actions speak volumes. You need to listen to yourself and do what you think is best. Don't do what someone expects you to do. Right now is the time when you truly just need to be yourself.

Remember... second chances are few and far between. You may want this now, bt it may take a bit longer. Don't rush something that may need some water and daylight to start growing again.

Good luck.