What happened?

My ex boyfriend called me last night and told me some strange news...here is our background. We broke up 10 months ago because he put a personal ad on the internet. We were dating exculsive and had some problems. He put an ad up and left a copy of it on our coffee table well he thought I was going out of town. I came back early and found it. I broke up w/ him because he broke trust w/ me. He has two children that were each born out of wedlock w/ two different mothers. He never married either of those women. I wanted to get married and have children and he did not. We had custudy of his second son. Anyway the last 10 months we talk on the phone weekly, get together (not sex) once very two weeks. I am still close to his son etc. He tells me he misses me etc. 3 months ago he starts asking me out, telling me he was sorry and stilled loved me and wanted to get back together. I told him no I did not trust him. He calls me last night and tells me he has a one week old child and he has just gotten married. I congradulated him and wished him and his family well and much happiness. He told me he would call me next week and we could get together like always. What is going on! I am devastated! I don't know if he is lying or what?? Any sugestions?

lying to you by calling you and bugging you about getting together when he knows that he should be fully committed to his new wife, who he's also lying to by not being faithful to her (yes, I consider even making goo-goo eyes or talking to other women with the intention of getting them into be as a form of infidelity).

Just cut him off completely. He might not want to grow up and do the mature thing by standing by his marriage, but that's his problem. You don't need to lie down in the mud and wallow with someone just because they ask you to.

You need to cut off the ties to this man completely. No phone calls, no emails, etc. He sounds like a very manipulative, immature person, and until he is completely out of your life he will continue to string you along. You deserve better than this. I would recommend that you consider seeking counselling because it really sounds like you have some self-esteem issues. It will be difficult at first to stay away from him, but everybody tells me it grows easier with time. Good luck.

ummmm I would tell him, yeah you'd love to see him, go buy a nice pair of boots, and greet him with a nice swift kick in the nuts. And leave him to lie on the floor wondering why...and then how he's gonna explain THAT to his wife. Then go out and dance with guys who are WAY sexier. hehe :D

But your advice is sound. This guy is a real looser - a father of three children, each with different moms.

Not only would I do some ass kicking, but I'd go get tested. This guy clearly has some killer sperm capable of breaking through condoms, or he refuses to wear them with skanks he picks up and gets pregnant.

Originally posted by Debster

But your advice is sound. This guy is a real looser - a father of three children, each with different moms.

Not only would I do some ass kicking, but I'd go get tested. This guy clearly has some killer sperm capable of breaking through condoms, or he refuses to wear them with skanks he picks up and gets pregnant.

HokeyReligions

It seems it would be impossible to ever trust him again. What a horrible thing to go through. You got some great advice here.

I think I am a little mean spirited though and would want to exact a piece of flesh ! :)

I'd tell him I had some horrible disease and he's better get checked for EVERYTHING. Then I'd put an ad in the paper saying "No Need to Pay Junkyard Fees - Dump your used tires here for FREE" and list his address and a specific date or weekend. Then maybe I'd go to the post office and get some change of address cards and fill them out citing an address in some other state. Wait a few weeks then do it again from the out of state place, to another out of state place. All his bills will be late and so will his payments!

I'm new here so I'd better qualify my above statements -- I'm saying them sarcastically/jokingly out of anger and sympathy for your situation.

I agree with the others and hope that you can make a clean break now and get on with your life - happiness is out there.

My ex husband did that to me. Kept my bills from getting to me, and my credit is SCREWED because of him. Well it's getting better, but I mean he made my life hell just bc he was immature. I'm glad you are joking about that, bc kicking someone in the balls is one thing, but messing up their life to where they comtemplate filing bankrupsy makes you look like the worser person. If worser is even a word...