wat to do?

couple of days ago, i met up wif my ex. g/f and sorted out things wif her. She is really, really confused BIG TIME.... She cant decide between her ex. and me. The time that i known her is nuthin compared to her ex. (who suddenly contacted her recently n askin her out....thats y we silently broke up)

They knew each other for couple of years already, whereas i'm like onli 1-2 mths?? ....

Wat can i do now? I got a lotta comments telling me to back off but i jus cant get her outta my head, coz i really like her a lot. The urge to contact her is so strong that even that i know its wrong, I would still do it.

Personally, I cant stand it when she goes out wif him, u know that feeling...watching the gal u really like goin out wif somebody else, that somebody whom u know is gonna 'snatch' her away...

:(

Rite now, we are jus 'frens'...but i never treated her jus as a fren..i've always treated her more then that. She told me lets jus remain as this for the time being....

I in such a mess rite now, dun know wat to do..but i know that she still has feelings for me...but not as strong as her feelings for her ex. (who dumped her in the first place)

DUN WANA LOSE HER...HELP!

If she has left you to be with her ex, let her go. If you care anything about her at all, you will let her be with the person she wants to be with.

If you care anything about yourself at all, you won't want to be with somebody who is so unstable that she can just leave you one day and return to someone else she's been with in the past.

Looking out for yourself is moving on and finding someone who is not on the rebound, who doesn't have relationships they are not healed from, and who is ready to have a relationship with you.

Obsessing about some flakey lady who could care less about you is just plane insane. If you must do this, go check yourself into a hospital. Otherwise, get yourself together, be a man, and do what you need to do to heal from your loss and move on with life.

This love stuff is NOT for sissies. This is serious stuff and it doesn't always work out the way we want, but it always works out in our best interests. Trust me on that.