Wat can I do now?

I've been contacting my ex. g/f since we parted. She says she cant forget her ex. We are frens now, but I still cant get over it. Shes been goin out wif her ex. lately, wat pisses me off is whenever she meets him...she would stay over night at his house, n remain uncontactable till she comes back. I know I have no right to ask her not to go or anything...

The thought of them doin 'sumthin' really aches my heart...wat would a guy n gal do in a room overnight? I mean from an average guys point of view...I think his ex. surely would request for that 'thing', dun u all think so?

Now she says she misses me n sumtimes I make her very angry...I'm really confused!!

Many people told me to leave her but i jus cant! coz I really like her a lot....

She misses you because she feels guilty. You anger her because she wants you to get lost. You puzzle her because she can't understand why any rational human being would want to stay in contact with her and put themselves through the kind of pain and hurt you're doing to yourself.

She is OVER in your life. You need to understand that and cease all contact with her....chop it off. Stop emailing, stop seeing her, stop sending messages through friends, don't send her gifts, snail mail, anything whatsoever.

She now sees you have absolutely no respect for her wishes and that pisses her off. A lady does you a major favor when she leaves you for somebody else because she is being honest. It would be a lie for her to remain with you against her will when she wants to be with someone else.

You cannot have an honest friendship with her now, only another LIE. You want to be around her, not out of friendship, but with the hope of influencing her to get back with you. This is the most deceiving and selfish kind of friendship you could ever show another human being.

Start at least being honest with yourself. Let this babe go, stop keeping track of her every move...this is only being kind to yourself.

Cease all contact, heal from the relationship and go find true romance. You're wasting some serious time and hurting yourself as well by keeping in touch with this lady who does NOT want to be with you. And, in time, you will become a major annoyance to her and she will tell your butt off and there will never, ever be any hope of being friends with her in the future.

I tell you all this from first hand experience with the same situation. It is NOT conjecture on my part. I know how you feel, I know the situation all to well, and I know what happens under every scenario.

Trust me. Right now, she sees you only as a lovesick fool and she'll get more pissed by the day if you don't leave her alone.

Yeah, you may get pissed at me now. That's OK. I got pissed in the past at people who told me the truth too, truth I didn't want to hear. But one day you'll be giving this same advice to others...trust me on this as well.