So I saw her again...

My ex came out where I was meeting my friend, she turned up with my friends girlfriend.

I had been with this girl for 6 years - last two were long distance (saw her at weekends) and we split up in august, she had a new guy within two weeks. She found out recently that in the start of the relationship that I went with another girl, a massive mistake which I truly regret - we were having problems with the long distance thing too.

After going no contact for a month, I've recently unblocked her and been speaking to her occasionally on MSN, rather than just dissapear.

So she turns up, we chat and smile and generally mock each other, I've put the word around that I'm moving back home and sorting my life out. I've been going to the gym, I look really good a lot of people tell me, been dressing nice and I notice she keeps looking at me sneakily, like when I go outside I can see her through the glass constantly looking at me.

I want this girl back more than anything in the world, but the problem is she doesn't give away anything. She knows how I feel and yet week after week I put on this false display I'm happy in front of my friends rather than let them think I'm hurting about this.

My question I guess is I'm trying to show her I'm coming back (something she always wanted) and also I've sorted myself out - can anyone give me any advice?

Thanks, am really worried it's too late :(