more than fifteen chances

walafaniri

I love my hubby, with all my heart. However he was caught cheating again,with a woman, he had beeen caught with previously. He always want to say it's just a sex thing, however it appeared to me she was treated,like a second wife. This was a woman that both our familes and friends knew. When everybody found out, it was such a scandal. I felt like he should tell me everything, surrounding this relationship. On the other hand he says cheating is cheating, and it falls under the same umbrella. I do not agree. It cross the line when you have allowed her to be in your spouse's present, and not check her. For example to hang out with your wife and and pretend you knew nothing about it, after been shown proof . I know deep down inside, he doesn't want to admit he knew, because he know's, he would have to call it what it is. You don't allow a outside woman to come so close to your family like that. This lie is what's keeping me from moving foward. I need to know why was she allowed to do that, why didn't you stop seeing her when she did. She should have been told, baby you have crosse the line. He wants me to think it wasn't anything because she lives about three hours away, in our home town. Fallin out of love quick and easily. Any advice

Advice? You should be focusing more on the fact that he's cheating on you repeatedly and less on whether she was in your presence! Why was she allowed to do that? Because he has no respect for you.

Are you ok with your H cheating on you if he keeps her hidden from you? :confused:

Advice? Divorce him now. He has no respect for you or your marriage - he will continue cheating.