I want to ask her, but very scared.

Just over two weeks ago I had finished with my girlfriend via email. We'd been seeing each other 3 months.

I wrote what I thought about her because it appeared she was distancing herself from me. But in hindsight it may have been my issues.

A week after she added me back to Yahoo messenger and she vented all her anger and told me there was no way we could work through it.

The next night I got a text at 2am saying "I miss you". I reciprocated and that was that.

Every day since I see her sign in to Yahoo twice when she knows I am online, just before I go to work for an hour. Neither of us initiated anything.

Yesterday I sent a text saying "I miss you" and she responded with "I miss you too x"

I responded by saying "This is tragic" and she said "I know"

I then told her I was in unbearable pain and she told me she'd broken down at work the day before.

Then, five hours later, at half past midnight she text "Goodnight, hope you're doing ok x" I replied "goodnight. This feels like an arm has been ripped off" She replied "I was thinking more like a leg"

I haven't heard from her since and I want to suggest meeting. (With a view to reconciliation).

Based on what I have written here, do the signs from her look encouraging?

You are both obviously miserable without each other. Yet you really have to walk on egg shells in this situation. Sometimes there is a thin line between missing/being lonely and truely wanting a life with someone. I am in a similar situation except yours looks much better. I would just continue to be yourself. Love yourself. Be happy with who you are and how you are living. If anything...you will feel better and you will possibly look more attractive.

Ask yourself these questions

1. Do you love her or are you infatuated with her? Or is it just a crush?

2. Does she love you or is she infatuated with you? Or is it just a crush?

3. Where do you want things to be in 6 months...1 year...etc...?

If you love her and she loves you, keep up with it. If you want to be with her in the long run, show her who you truely are and if she loves you for YOU then everything should work itself out.

If you are worried about the short term it looks to me like things are going good for you.

I think she definately misses you a lot and does want to get back together with you. I would ask her to meet with you and talk about some things but don't be too overwhelming. Take things slow. Relax and enjoy being with her. Hopefully things will go well and just take it from there.