The ex i thought would never ever contact me again

littlebopeep

littlebopeep

My 1st love lol.We met in school and became inseparable.We were together 2 years but because we were still young he decided he wanted to live the single life he ended things leaving me with a broken heart.The week after he ended it i saw him with some1 else and i never thought i would ever get over it.

That was until i met my most recent ex 4months later and we got together 4 months after getting to know each other and meeting him made me realise that i could love again with a much stronger/deeper love.When my 1st love realised i had moved on he stopped all contact and deleted me from msn etc.

That was over 5 years ago.While i was out with a friend for her birthday last night we went into a bar for drinks and my 1st love was there with friends.When we went to pay for our drinks,he came and paid for them.:o

He came and sat with us with his friends asking how i was and saying i looked stunning etc.I said i thought you hated me and he said no way,how could i hate you,i was young/stupid and immature but i never hated you.

He said he still thought about me alot and that my ex would realise what he had lost and be gutted.He then asked if we could meet up for a drink and wanted my number.So there you go,5 years later and from an ex i never thought would contact me again.Still not the 1 i wanted to contact me but ive decided even he can go to hell now.Sure gave my confidence a boost though.:p

What a nice story :) . I hope my recent ex and I have a chance like that some day, if not sooner, then later.

Did he ever call you after that night, or you him?

LBP~ finally, a nice 'happy' story. Good for you and the confidence boost. We all need em' once in awhile... better late then never.:) You sound like you deserved it...

G'luck with that drink... ;)

• Author
littlebopeep
What a nice story :) . I hope my recent ex and I have a chance like that some day, if not sooner, then later.

Did he ever call you after that night, or you him?

Hes just sent me a message asking how i am,how good it was to talk to me and would i like to go for a drink sometime.God he hurt me when he ended it,i even allowed myself to become his fwb because i didnt want to lose him.

After a while i realised it was going nowhere so i stopped being his fb and he moved on to some1 else without a thought.Ooohhh how good it feels knowing that im over him and hes now realising i was a good person.

I dont hate him we were young but it hurt all the same.As for my most recent ex,hes been home all weekend but avoided me.I cant wait till some1 treats him bad and he realises how much it hurts.

I can now honestly say i believe in karma because i never thought in a million years my 1st ex would ever contact me,he was a stubborn mule lol.As for meeting him for drinks i,ll have to think on that but i dont want him back thats long over.

amazing story. How old were you guys when it ended. how long were you guys fwb???

Congrats. It's nice to know that even though it may take years...what goes around comes around.

this also is great at diverting your attention for awhile!