No contact with myspace

Lost Johnny

First time writer here. My gf broke up with me three 3 weeks tomorrow. I've been reading lots of different posts and about all the issues. I must say this NC thing is amazing. I wish I wouldve read this before I did the begging, pleading sending flowers etc etc. I wrote a post on here detailing my break up and asking questions but they still haven't posted it. I hope they do soon so I can get some feed back from others who aren't in my day to day life.

My questions is this: Right after we broke up i erased my x from everything. Cell phone, msn, myspace. I even took it so far to erase all her comments so I couldnt see her profile again. I really am trying to put this all behind but I have to be serious to myself and say i want her back more then anything. If I want this NC thing to work should I block her from seeing my myspace? I believe she is looking but thats a long story. A week after the break up we met up and she cried in my cay, saying I shouldve never have erased her from everything and asking me to re ad her to my friends list. I didnt think that was appropriate unless we were together not to mention if you break up with me you break up with me. Its over right? The whole break up makes no sense. In the course of two weeks she went from telling my mother and friends she was crazy about me and actually booking and paying for a trip to telling me she is unhappy and were not meant for each other. Everyone keeps saying she is nuts about me and that she must be confused. I know that the fact her brother hates me doenst help my cause at all. SO what should I do? I really wish my "first" post got published.