back at the beginning

crazee4life

So there was this guy who I loved so much and after 2 years of him crushing on my best friends and going out with them and stuff he finally started to like me and he feel head over heels in love with me. And then I told my friend I was thinking about breaking up with him. And under all that preasure I did because she told him that I was actually going to. He moved on and now I thought I had too, but I didn't. Now he really likes his girlfriend and just wants to be friends with me. My friends want me to tell him that I didn't want to break up and that I still really like him. But I just want to hide ina corner and hope these feelings go away. And even if I do tell him, his friends will think it's terrible that I broke his heart and now want him back. Do I deserve to even go out with him again. Is there any way I can just let these feelings dimish? Heeeelp me!

Way too much of your post is about what various "friends" think instead of what you and him think.

You were stupid to break up with him because of what your friends said. But he would be stupid not to take you back because of what his friends say. Of course, if he finds out the reason you broke up with him, I wouldn't count on him taking you back anyway.

Live and learn. And get better friends.