want her back how??

im 21 any my gf was 18.....long story short...i treated her great...probably too good i bought her a lot of things, took her places, and was there for her through emotional probs she had with her family.....it lasted 4 months ...we went to florida for a week to stay with my fam for vacation...when we came back a few days later i noticed she didnt call as much ...a week later she ignores my calls and basically tells me on the phone were too different and needs space and she told me very angrily almost like i did something to her but i did nothing...next day she wouldnt answer my calls then i takled to her a few days later cuz i had to pick up my suitcase from her but she had a neighbor give it to me ...she was a bit more friendlier on the phone that time...a few days later i call her and she was very pissed saying we agreed we werent gonna talk and basically rushed me off the phone......a few days later my friend pranks her and her friend...the next day she calls and is mad i tell her its not my fault and she gets nicer and we talk for a few mins about how each of us is doing and she says she will call me later but never does....this was 2 days ago...i dotn know what to do because i really care about her and want her back but do not want to push her away.........help lol!!!

First of all, you're too old to be prank calling anyone (or having friends that do.)

Second, the only thing you can do is give her space and time. I'd go ahead and prepare myself for it to be over though. I know it seems like there's no reason for it to happen, and it's not fair, and you're right. But women have a different thought process than men, and they (wrongly) think that whatever feelings they have (unfounded uncertainty) justify any action they care to take (breaking up.) Whereas men base their feelings (I hate you forever) off of actions (you broke up with me for no reason.)

Simple, huh?

Are you SURE that something didn't happen that maybe you're just not aware of? All I can say is to try one more time (under no pressure) to ask her if there is something that you did to turn her off! After that, there is really nothing you can do...unless you feel like sending cards and flowers to her every day...but that could be considered stalking at some point and just aggravate her.

After that, there is really nothing you can do...unless you feel like sending cards and flowers to her every day...but that could be considered stalking at some point and just aggravate her.

Someone who treats you like that isn't worth the cards and flowers. They don't deserve it. Those cards and flowers aren't going to make them respect you. It's not going to make them love you again. Best case scenario, they just wanted to see how much you cared and come back. Who wants someone that plays games like that?

Someone that takes off without saying why doesn't deserve your heart. Simple as that.

• Author

i spoke to her today because she needs airline info from flight we had cancelled from florida.........now according to her the reason we broke up is because i would always question everything she said like i never believed her.....i did that sometimes because i felt she would make up lies sometimes....i still dont see how a little reason like that could make her break up because the good was 1000 times greater than me not believing some of the things she would tell me......she still sounds very angry with me and told me its over i dont understand why she hates someone who never hurt her....

I dont know what happened but sometimes we do things that we dont take note of - in fact to men it doesnt mean anything. But for some women they read into the bigger picture...and you're practically scorned until you figure out what you did, or if she wants to give you another chance. Just speaking from experience.

But who knows maybe she's not as interested in you as you thought and is trying to brush you off by being nice.

im 21 any my gf was 18.....long story short...i treated her great...probably too good i bought her a lot of things, took her places, and was there for her through emotional probs she had with her family.....it lasted 4 months ...we went to florida for a week to stay with my fam for vacation...when we came back a few days later i noticed she didnt call as much ...a week later she ignores my calls and basically tells me on the phone were too different and needs space and she told me very angrily almost like i did something to her but i did nothing...next day she wouldnt answer my calls then i takled to her a few days later cuz i had to pick up my suitcase from her but she had a neighbor give it to me ...she was a bit more friendlier on the phone that time...a few days later i call her and she was very pissed saying we agreed we werent gonna talk and basically rushed me off the phone......a few days later my friend pranks her and her friend...the next day she calls and is mad i tell her its not my fault and she gets nicer and we talk for a few mins about how each of us is doing and she says she will call me later but never does....this was 2 days ago...i dotn know what to do because i really care about her and want her back but do not want to push her away.........help lol!!!

Here's what you do:

a. Buy "No More Mr. Nice Guy" - by Glover.

b. Get a life that doesn't include her. Friends, hobbies, work, working out, etc.

You can't force her to come back. The only thing you can do is move on with your life and leave her behind. If she really wants you, she knows how to find you. And nothing will stop her if she truly wants to be with you.

Your best bet right now is get so darn busy you hardly think of her anymore.

• Author
Here's what you do:

a. Buy "No More Mr. Nice Guy" - by Glover.

b. Get a life that doesn't include her. Friends, hobbies, work, working out, etc.

You can't force her to come back. The only thing you can do is move on with your life and leave her behind. If she really wants you, she knows how to find you. And nothing will stop her if she truly wants to be with you.

Your best bet right now is get so darn busy you hardly think of her anymore.

Thanks for ur advice, i know its the best thing to do it just confuses me so much how everything was great and she seemed so happy then all of a sudden out of the blue she basically flipped on me and cant even stand hearing my voice anymore....its painful considering how i was always there for her through her roughest times.....i mean even if she wanted out of the relationship theres no reason for her to seem so angry towards me

Thanks for ur advice, i know its the best thing to do it just confuses me so much how everything was great and she seemed so happy then all of a sudden out of the blue she basically flipped on me and cant even stand hearing my voice anymore....its painful considering how i was always there for her through her roughest times.....i mean even if she wanted out of the relationship theres no reason for her to seem so angry towards me

She's angry because she may not be sure she's making the right decision, but each and every interaction you try and force on her solidifies it. In other words, don't make any attempts to contact her.

In fact, as soon as you are ready, start dating other people. Nothing sparks an old flame like your ex seeing you with someone new, and completely happy and content.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

After 2 weeks of nc and a month of being split up she calls to say she wants to be friends and she misses me and shes sad that shes not spending the summer with me......she now says the reason for the breakup was she bacame pregnant and had a miscarraige and it really shook her up so she pushed me away...(not sure if this story is true as it all happened too soon after her last period) ...so i met up with her tonight and she wanted to pick my friends up because she said we shouldnt be alone if were just gonna be friends.... we hung out for a while tonight and she says that she cant be with anyone right now as she is still shook up after the miscarriage. She says the whole miscarraige changed her feelings completely....it was weird because the whole night i could tell she still is into me as she would look in to my eyes with this smile like the one when ur in love with someone....i just dont get it because she only wants to be friends but then says she was really looking foward to spending the summer with me but things changed and now we can only spend the summer as friends...does anybody understand because i dont??????????