Loss of feeling that special way...

dr strangelove

dr strangelove

Lately in the last week, I feel I have lost my capacity to have any feelings for anyone of the opposite sex.

I used to be very sensitive to certain things, romance movies, watching couples, families, other things I cant think of at the moment.

None of this stuff seems to have any affect on me at all any more. It used to be very hard to look at couples. Now I just think they are boring to watch, the sadness and feeling of loss I used to feel isnt there anymore.

When I look at a female these days, I dont feel my heart go pump faster. I dont feel my tummy go upside down.

Im a little bit concerned about this. Im not sure how I will feel living without feeling these things. So far Im getting along just fine, although a little bit concerned.

Ive never felt this way before. Theres been a longing inside of me for a long time, and now I feel as though it might not come back again.

I feel desire for survival, sex, food, money, water.. nothing else...

It'll probably be that way for a while until you meet that special girl. You can make unexpected connections sometimes that you just can't ignore.

WeaknPowerless

The last few days I've been feeling the same way.

I've been very angry and upset lately at how I was misled and basically lied to about things many women (and I suppose men) try and instill into a relationship. I did my very best to be a trusting guy; always giving her the benefit of the doubt and above all else, keeping petty jealousy out of the way. After all I did and all that transpired I am so frustrated that I just can't see myself giving someone that trust again. This crap is almost indescribable. You love someone so much, give them all the trust in the world. Re-assure them of so many things. Tell them to go hang out with their guy friends, etc...and then you get kicked in the face.

Sorry ladies. I'm a good guy, I treated this woman the best I could (yeah, we all say it) and I swear I never went about it blindly; I completely felt it was reciprical. But the way I feel now, it's going to be a long time before I can open up those doors again. I know there are a lot of ***hole guys out there, and I hate that; but there is one less good person out there now, for awhile anyway, simply because of the heartless bitch that took complete advantage and kicked my legs out from under me. Trust can be fragile enough as is.

Yeah, its been a bad week...

• Author
dr strangelove

I watched the movie MATCH POINT yesterday. I thought seeing romantic scenes might have some effect on me. Not really, usually I would be sent into thoughts about my ex or someone else.

I have a cute customer that came to pick something up today, and my head thinks it would be logical to show some interest in her, my heart doesnt want any part, my libidio seems to be asleep.

I was having trouble with the finanances so I went to visit this occult store near me. I bought a candle and he made me smell a few corked glass bottles. He said something about my brain and pride controling my heart. The candle was to bring prosperity. From that day on. I have sold alot of stuff, it started pretty much right after my visit to his place.

I wanted to go their today to see if I could have the same luck with the romance department, possibly my ex. My head is into it, my body and heart are not up for the trip though. And some little voice in the back of my head says dont bother for now.

Meanwhile I keep getting weird signs that remind me of my ex. Emails with her name or I watch a movie and the character has the same name, or there is reference to her name.. in fact a customer asked me her name and he said thats my wifes name.. I rolled my eyes.

Its almost like there is no escape from her memory. I realized alot of things I do during the day are things she did as well, so in fact the act of living is a big reminder.

I feel like these little reminders are some cosmic way of me not being allowed to forget her as if she is expected to return at some point, and this keeps her position open until she finds her way back.

I dont even think I care to have thoughts like these anymore, but I have to say this didnt happen to me before in my other breakups.

• Author
dr strangelove

Amazing, what ever magic he shared with me really works. I just made another sale. Just after I finished type my last reply...

Now if only the same magic can be worked on my love life.