Should I contact him in 1 month?

Geminieyez

Ive been seeing this guy for a month now and in the beginning when this thing started between me and him,I told him I had a bf.Everything was going fine between me and him and we had planned on being together.I told him I was going to break up with my bf when I got myself together with getting my own car and place.I didn't tell him that I lived with my bf and he's pretty much upset with me.So now he is hurt because it was all a misunderstanding because I was going to tell him before he brung it up.I know Ive should of told him in the first place which I should of done and now he doesn't pick up the phone when I call and doesn't call me and its been a month.Well that whole month I've been bugging him which I've shouldn't have done because I think it kinda messed things up for him to have some time to himself to think about what he wants and everything.I was thinking that I should give him one more month of no contact and see what's up.I know he's hurt and probably wants me to make an effort to make me and him to be together.My friend thinks I should wait a month later after I broke up with my bf and contact him and tell him what's going on and see if there is still a chance for us.What do you think about this situation?