new breakup and hurting

goodbutch

My ex and I recently broke up..the story is like this.. we had been together a year and a half and the last half a year has not been good. Well she told me that she was going to see a friend of hers that got into a auto accident. I gave her the money and she left. I knew something wasnt quite right I found out two days later that she went to be with someone else. The way I found out was that I was online and she came online and I asked her and she said she had not been happy for a while.. then she proceeded to send me a picture of her and her new g/f kissing.. that hurt ... now before that all happened i was worried Cause she didnt come home so I called her parents to see if she was there.. so they got involved and well needless to say she is pissed off that I contacted her parents. So I have been hurting but today I found out that she wrote a blog about me saying that I am mental and making fun of my looks and that she is sooooooo in love with her new g/f and how her parents hated me and it went on and on.. it really hurt .. she is being hurtful and all I wanna do is heal. Today I have to go bring her stuff to her parents house and then all of her stuff will be out of here. I dont know how to feel about all the nasty stuff she said about me... it hurts but I am also angry. I have gotten myself into counceling and hopefully will be starting that soon. She is 22 years old and this other girl is 18 from what I know. Im just a little lost right now could really use some help from people who have been threw this.

Goodbutch:lmao:

Obviously, she is a big bitch and you are better off without her. This may seem difficult to believe and accept amidst your pain but you will in time. Lying and deceiving you and the way she let you know about her girlfriend was so cruel.

Keep posting on this site. Call your friends and family and tell them how you feel. They will help support you. Know that your pain will subside; have faith. I think in your case it's alright to feel angry at your ex for what she did and for the kind of person she revealed herself to be.

I'm praying for you...BaySailor

littlepiggy1

Yup, she's a bitch and you're completely better off without her. It's going to hurt for a little while and it will take some time to heal, but right now you need to focus on making *you* happy. Cut off all contact with her. DON'T READ HER BLOG! Talk to people around you. Vent as much as you need to. Get angry if you feel it, but resist the temptation to get back at her.

In time you'll get the ground back under your feet and you can go on with your life.

Given her behavior, ask yourself if you deserve better than her.

I'm willing to bet you do.

She has no regard or care for your feelings. Don't beat yourself up over someone who just doesn't value you. You deserve to be with someone who won't give you anything less than their first-class treatment.

I am not quite sure if my concerns relate to what is affecting me more or expected. But to assure you, coping with this situation as is by my standards, certainly would recognize the mentioned forums to date. Without details to confuse matters more, I struggled with a breakup reducing my ability to equate my committment, his decision to end our r/s. His lack of love or 'support' to say goodby except to deliver his decision to divorce me felt like I was hit by a Mack truck on a sunny day. AS time would allow his repeated denial to me strengthened the distance, and I clung to any hope for reconciliation. This continued, with much sadness and a heavy heart, his whole declaration w/mind body and soul, my repeated pathetic attempts, I finally, relented and started to let go.

As time would allow, and my defenses down I met a few men, and encountered one individual that captured my attention. I was not looking for a r/s, as I had endured such loss, and believe I have for the most part, realized my place and where and what I am, desire, and plan to seek a positive outlook and life hereonin. Easy to say? No. Yet, my past experiences in long term r/s have allowed me to determine decisions of the heart. I tend to be independant, stubborn and can easily push others away quickly. But on the other hand, recalling my past I also realize the men that endured in my life were the strong minded, but very loving and affectionate. Protective, intelligent, and worldly in v-pts. like one end of the spectrum straight, direct to the other, all rolled in one.

The issues at the forefront have required some soul searchin to say the least. I am now ready to deal the deck, prepare to play my hand as I feel I have become stronger. There remains some broken pieces never to be replaced and I on one hand strong, the other?????????

There are many facets to oneself based on decisions made in the affairs of the heart. Past, spoken or involved to a degree we may regret, or question to follow, leave or continue.

The final realization is counterpart of what is or what feels unduly separated.or quintessential to ones' right as we find in another failed r/s. or seeking one.

I know this is not a clear view, perhaps,how does one go against what feels right?

This is tough. Questions? How about an anology of the above. This one has me ... it's been awhile...

I am at crossroads obviously and my indecision have created heartache that time may be what is needed to find solid ground to crossover?

Many have mentioned that time to regroup, therapy or serious time to reevaluate your intent, or priorities in life. In other words is there really a right time or wrong for me to question. Sounds counterdictive I know, but for those whom have endured or have a viewpoint to offer.

I remain,

humbly and open to new discoveries!