Boy it sucks when he...

fraidycat

Well, how are all of you doing? Well I went and loved a man, a difficult man. However he's got a lot of hope do not get me wrong. But he's put me in a difficult place-He wants to do all these dangerous things and when I don't do a cheer and dance about it seems, he gets angry. Even if I only respond with so much as "mm hmm ok" He accuses me of being dramatic and all other kinds of things. He last told me either it stops or he dissapears. Well, I examined everything. I have done nothing disrespectful,devious,dishonest,dishonorable to him. I've done nothing but love him and beleive in him so that's when I realized you know what..I am just fooling myself if I think I am losing something here by leaving. I see now that he isn't going to respect me so I've gotta love and respect myself. Boy it sucks when someone comes along and lights you on fire..but they are too stubborn and immature to realize they've got a good thing when they do. Now he's blowing it..pfft..it hurts..ouch:lmao:

hurtbeyondwords

I commend you for being as strong as you are. It's takes a lot for someone to put their foot down and no longer be a victim. :bunny:

• Author

Well, last night I wrote him a goodbye letter. I just told him how much I cared for him and that I love him and beleive in him,but I can't be in someones life on terms and conditions- that is not a friendship and I can't become a door mat for him either. It's hard..it hurts..it sucks..hurts and then sucks some more. But, I am at least getting out at the red flags instead of staying and waiting for the inevitable car crash when I'm more involved and deeper into the situation.