A special Thanksgiving wish to the hurting

CautiouslyOptimistic

CautiouslyOptimistic

Happy Thanksgiving to all (Americans), but today I'm going to say a prayer specifically for all who are hurting, especially those experiencing their first Thanksgiving after a loss.

I'm thankful for you all and to have become a part of this community in 2017.

Take care, everyone.

• Like 11

Such a kind offering on Thanksgiving Day, CautiouslyOptimistic. My last holiday with the person I love most was Thanksgiving 2004. I have had quite a long time to grieve and feel the loss. I wouldn't wish that kind of pain on my worst enemy.

I would like to join you in your prayer, if you don't mind.

Peace to all those who are hurting.

• Like 6

Thanks for this cautiouslyoptimistic

I too am grateful to be a part of this community where I can help and also share in experiences with you guys. This place is helping me survive one of the most difficult times in my life.

Much love and good thoughts to everyone.

• Like 4

thank you for this. I also wish everyone peace and happiness. It may not come tomorrow or next week but hopefully it will come for everyone. This site has been a big help for me. knowing I'm not alone in the struggles has been a big help.

• Like 4

Thank you for this post. It gets easier, but you never forget. Happy Thanksgiving, and peace to all who have helped me on this forum. May our hearts continue to mend.

• Like 4

Happy thanksgiving from Canada to the loveshack community! This site was a godsend for me in the most painful time of my life, i feel like I’m emerging from it and I can chalk a lot of it up to being able to get my thoughts down and get advice from you wonderful people when I needed it! You truly helped me feel not alone in this fight!

Cheers!

• Like 4