Sick of Thinking

dodoli

Sick of thinking her. It is been 19 days since she dumped me after 7 years. It was ****ing painful last 19 days. I started to get functional again yet i still think about her every ****ing second. I'm so tired of it. I want stop but i don't know how to stop. I go run, i read, i study, i work every ****ing 5 minutes she is in my mind. How do you cope with this much thought.

• Like 1
Sick of thinking her. It is been 19 days since she dumped me after 7 years. It was ****ing painful last 19 days. I started to get functional again yet i still think about her every ****ing second. I'm so tired of it. I want stop but i don't know how to stop. I go run, i read, i study, i work every ****ing 5 minutes she is in my mind. How do you cope with this much thought.

The first week after I got dumped, I was in total 'Out-of-control-mode' meaning that I couldn't even think straight because I missed her so bad and I couldn't get her out of my mind.

It has been over a year since she dumped me, and I've ghosted myself from her life and I am much happier than I have pretty much ever been since she came into my life. It helps that I have found myself doing things that I enjoy, but that only came with some time of healing. It is not quick, and it is not instant right now.

I know the pain is oh-so-real but you will heal, I promise you that. I know that it doesn't seem like it, and that a year is really far away but it really isn't because before you know it you'll be happier, feel better and possibly be with someone who makes you 100X happier than she ever did.

Just take it easy on yourself, and try to relax. Feeling that way will not change anything except make yourself stressed. I know that sounds like weak advice, but I promise in a few days you'll start to see what I am talking about.

Hugs.

The first few months are the worst.

Have you purged your life? Box up all the stuff. Delete the pictures or at least put them on a flash drive.

Post here.

Surround yourself with supportive friends & keep busy.

• Author

Thank you all for everything you wrote. I did things you said. I had some work stuff to do and i could not do it for 3 weeks. Finally i delivered it today. I got nothing to focus on now. I'm planning to see therapist. We gone through so hard times with her and i never had to go and i always found solution to my own situtation. Probably i should've gone long time ago.

I just feel like some place in my mind occupies all of it does not let me do anything. Thinking of meditation but deep in my heart i know that time will heal all of this.

Thank you again for your kind words.

• Like 2