Doing the right thing

Shs101

1 week post break up and my ex is continually just trying to make me jealous by posting ALL types of stuff on social media....we haven't spoke at all so she doesn't know what I'm doing but I'm more introverted so I'm home relaxing and she's out partying the last few days at the bars.....how should I feel about this? My friends keep telling me "let her,she's just embarrassing herself" ...I just feel weird and lonely. I just don't know what to think....

if you know what's good for you, you will check out the NC rules and discussion so you don't feel so weird and lonely.

The trick is, the less you know, the less weird and lonely you will feel. In fact, you may find a point where you don't feel anything about this. So get out of the house and exercise. Go do the things you like to do which make you feel good.

Who broke up with who?

What are your hobbies?

Unfriend / unfollow her on all social media. Block her if her stuff comes through to you through mutual friends. If you can't see what she's posting, it can't upset you.

NC is more then not talking. It's shutting those windows into each other's lives.

You shouldn't care what she's doing She is no longer your GF. She's free to do whatever & so are you.

She can only make you feel badly if YOU allow her to do so.

Blocke her, don't look at her social media. Move forward with your life and leave is relationship in the past.

• Like 1

Nothing good comes from constantly checking an ex's social media.

You can say all you want about how 'she's doing this, doing that' but you're the one to continuously look at what she's doing and what she's up to.

You broke up, you're more introverted and so you're keeping yourself to yourself, on the other hand she's doing the complete opposite.

Does any of that even matter now? no, you're out of each other's lives, out of each other's minds.