Erase memories of those once-a-suitor

youdunsay

youdunsay

How do you erase memories of potential guys who came across briefly in your life but you didn't have a relationship with?

Four or five years ago, I met a charming, suave man but we didn't end up together due to several reasons.

Recently I came to know a man twenty years my senior. He gave off that very same charm as that guy I used to know but I messed up the all-sweet connection between us because I feel it's wrong or society forbids me to date someone much older and there'll be no happy-ending for either of us.

Thing is, I can't get him off my mind. We didn't really date per se, and I believe women are all over him because he's successful and very good looking for his age.

I don't want to continue this habitual feelings of regret. How can I change the way I think and put myself out there to meet more equally great, potential men?

d0nnivain

I don't let myself get attached that easily. It's actually harder for me to remember these "missed connections" because there wasn't much there to begin with.

If I do think about those almost guys its usually fondly but in a superficial way -- gee he was cute; wonder what happened to him?

At most I think I saw one cute guy who had potential. That means there are more just like him out there.