birthday blues

BUBS

Its been over a year since my relationship with him ended. For some reason it actually sincerely upset me that he didnt wish me a happy birthday today. I understand that its not his obligation and no contact is best and hes moved on it just still is a downer for me. I wish I was at a point in my healing where this wasn't even a thought to begin with. Just needed a safe place to i guess let it out. I thought I was progressing and now lately Ive had more time on my hands and I find myself in a funk with it all and its frustrating this long after the break up to be wrapped up in someone who left me with no regard.

Happy Birthday to you! May God bless you and guide you this year, and show you His best plan for your life. Everyone’s breakup journey is different; some bounce back a lot faster than others, while some take months, even years to move on. I can understand your feelings, and i’m so sorry to learn that you’re still hurting. Given what you shared, I feel that it be good for you to seek the help of a counselor. Please surround yourself with loved ones who can encourage and comfort you as you deal with your emotional pain. Take good care of yourself, okay?

• Like 1
Its been over a year since my relationship with him ended. For some reason it actually sincerely upset me that he didnt wish me a happy birthday today. I understand that its not his obligation and no contact is best and hes moved on it just still is a downer for me. I wish I was at a point in my healing where this wasn't even a thought to begin with. Just needed a safe place to i guess let it out. I thought I was progressing and now lately Ive had more time on my hands and I find myself in a funk with it all and its frustrating this long after the break up to be wrapped up in someone who left me with no regard.

Hi!

First of all Happy Birthday! I hope you were able to do something fun and enjoy the day a bit!

Second, I'm so sorry you are going thru this. Breakups are very hard and can take a long time to heal. Take time to grieve and spend time with those you love and care about!

Hugs my friend!!!!