A month!!

snoop_dawg22

snoop_dawg22

It's been a month since I left my ex. I still think about him and wonder what could of been. But I feel it's for the best. I've been coping the best I know how and I feel that it will be ok. I'm not completly sad over him anymore. I don't cry when somone asks. I think I'm finally letting him go. We've only talked several times since the break up and that's for the best. I did send an email earlier this week, just wondering if he was well. I cut the convo short and I wont contact him again. It's like the light bulb went off in my head. Ding. Get over him, he didn't want to be with you. Move on. Which is what I'm doing!

Congrats. :)

It's a hard thing, and as time goes by, you realize more and more that life does INDEED GO ON!!!

One day you will find the right one, he wasn't it. NEXT!!!

Congrats buddy, It is for few more months you would remember these mile stones like 1st month, 2nd month or may be first birthday without him or like first April's fool day without him :p

You are doing great keep it up and you are source of inspiration for others.

keep walking... :)

• Author
snoop_dawg22

Thanks Tiki and Greenhorn. I think I'm on the right path! I thank LS too for all the advice that was giving. NC has helped in a big way. It's easier to get over someone when you don't talk or see each other often.

Originally posted by snoop_dawg22

It's easier to get over someone when you don't talk or see each other often.

This is the most important thing which you realised now and I also realised it only after NC.