Anyone hurting read this

goodbye_to_romance

goodbye_to_romance

Hey, I guess I'm writing this because I've come out the other side and am writing the post i was trying to find when i was in a world of hurt. I'll keep it short but i posted on this forum at the start of the year still struggling with a breakup that happened 1 year and 8 months ago now. so yeah, it took me about 1.8 years to finally enjoy life again and "forget her" haha. I was at the lowest of the low and spent along time looking for posts of people once they broke through the heart break, looking for hope. I guess once people get through the heartbreak they forget places like this so i said to myself that i'd post here once/if i broke through. It was without a doubt the hardest thing I've been through, i was depressed as hell and lost complete interest in life the entire time. To sum up what worked in the end was people say "no contact" which i thought i was doing. I blocked her on Facebook after 3 painful months, deleted my instgram but i was still reading old whatsapp conversations and stalking friends pages for her interactions so its still contact in an indirect way. DELETE everything as hard as it is, every app or anything you contacted each other with. At the end of the day time will work its magic but the stalking will delay it. Every person takes a different amount of time, like i said mine was 1.8 years, you may take longer or hopefully sooner. I write this right now not thinking of her on a daily basis, when i do think of the old times it doesn't hurt, its a nice memory. I've recently gone on a few dates with a girl and I'm not comparing, in fact I've gone full circle and feel a brand connection with a new person. I'm really enjoying life again. Ill end it here but to summarise, stick in there no matter how long its been, you WILL get there. Feel free to ask me any questions. Peace out.

• Like 6

It's true. No Contact is the ONLY way. I thought I was going no contact too and then it turns out, because they were stalking me on social media and making fun of me, not only was I exposing myself to contact but the rejection and pain daily. I don't agree at all with what he did but no contact is much better. I am angry today. I feel horrible. I feel negative energy and it's all because even though the relationship ended three years ago, it's only one day of no contact for me. No contact ..

• Like 1
Hey, I guess I'm writing this because I've come out the other side and am writing the post i was trying to find when i was in a world of hurt. I'll keep it short but i posted on this forum at the start of the year still struggling with a breakup that happened 1 year and 8 months ago now. so yeah, it took me about 1.8 years to finally enjoy life again and "forget her" haha. I was at the lowest of the low and spent along time looking for posts of people once they broke through the heart break, looking for hope. I guess once people get through the heartbreak they forget places like this so i said to myself that i'd post here once/if i broke through. It was without a doubt the hardest thing I've been through, i was depressed as hell and lost complete interest in life the entire time. To sum up what worked in the end was people say "no contact" which i thought i was doing. I blocked her on Facebook after 3 painful months, deleted my instgram but i was still reading old whatsapp conversations and stalking friends pages for her interactions so its still contact in an indirect way. DELETE everything as hard as it is, every app or anything you contacted each other with. At the end of the day time will work its magic but the stalking will delay it. Every person takes a different amount of time, like i said mine was 1.8 years, you may take longer or hopefully sooner. I write this right now not thinking of her on a daily basis, when i do think of the old times it doesn't hurt, its a nice memory. I've recently gone on a few dates with a girl and I'm not comparing, in fact I've gone full circle and feel a brand connection with a new person. I'm really enjoying life again. Ill end it here but to summarise, stick in there no matter how long its been, you WILL get there. Feel free to ask me any questions. Peace out.

My question: You must be a Randy Rhoads fan, correct?