Rage of Angels

SixxChick

Hello. How are you? I'm not well. And that is why I am posting. I have this incredible sense of rage over what this guy did to me that I almost don't know what to do. I have come here. I have read most of your posts. I have a life, a lot of friends, a career, hobbies, blah, blah, blah. But my question is, what is it about one person, ONE PERSON, who can manage to bring it all down? I just don't get it. And the sad part is, I'm never going to let it happen again. My heart is in pieces, and consequently shut down. I hate living like a pessimist.

While in line yesterday at a store, I broused through a book about relationships. On the back, it cited that 50% of relationships end up in divorce. I've never been married, but what makes me think I am going to be in the 50% success bracket relationship-wise? I DO know that relationships take work. And I was SO willing to do my part to step up to the plate and make it work. But I got involved with someone who is immature and emotionally unavailable. The more I tried, the more he pushed away. $7,000 later and a bad (but true) Yelp review I left, I hate him. I absolutely hate him.

I really do not want to go through this ever again. Ever.

Dipping my toe into the LS pool. I hope this post finds you in a better state of mind than me.

It might not seem like it now, but this is a stage you are going through. The anger won't last for ever (fortunately). But while it is there, write down how much you hate him, stick pins in a doll, whatever makes you feel better that is legal and non-harmful to any person. It will make you wary of getting involved with anyone again but maybe you will have learned something useful about what kind of person to avoid in future.

Having said all that, I know it hurts. I hope you ride through this awful patch and come out of it feeling more optimistic and at peace. There will be someone out there who will treat you better. One person does not make up the world.

• Like 1
  • Author
One person does not make up the world.

Thank you, as I type through the tears. I just want my happy-go-lucky self back.

First and foremost most take a deep breath. *Huge Hugs*

I've seen your posts here before and seeing you reach out has helped me open up a bit more to others. Remember that everything will get better. I know your angry and you have the right to be, but remember you "will" find someone better.

You said you have alot of friends that's perfect! Go out and do things with them, find yourself again. From what you said about this guy he really isn't worth your tears. Your a much better person than he is. You can do so much better!! Remember you mentioned something about hiring him and loaning him money. Do you really want a guy that worthless?!!! Heck No!! Be happy that you didn't marry him, who knows how much you would of had to spend on him! You'll be okay I promise. *Hugs*

• Like 1
  • Author
First and foremost most take a deep breath. *Huge Hugs*

Thank you, TimmyC. The heart knows what it wants. The brain? Not so much. Until now.

Thank you for your sentiments. And I am blown away that you remembered some of the details of my plight. I really do appreciate that in light of the fact that we are strangers on the internet.

I truly hope that you are doing well in your healing. Keep on posting. If I can provide a barf bag, I will lend one!

Edited by SixxChick
  • Like 1