The End Of The Road

Greekboy

Hi guys,

I want to thank you all for the support and advice you've given me during my break-up(especially Madde). I have reached a point where I think this site is not useful for my healing process anymore but I will definitely come back at some point and try to help newer members.

It has been 5 months now and I feel like I'm getting there slowly but surely. I still miss her sometimes and a small part of me still loves who I thought she was but I have no intention of talking to her again and she doesn't occupy my daily thoughts. There is one last step I need to take so that I can reach pure indifference, I'm sure it will happen soon. I've decided to accept an offer for an MA degree in music that I postponed due to the breakup and me being unable to function properly. A new project I'm working on just signed to a major record label and life is looking good!

Lately she has been liking posts on facebook that my mates tag me in or even posting songs that are relevant to our relationship (D&B for the win!). I just laugh at her pity attempts for attention. It could be immaturity or she is just plain stupid. Anyway, I just find it hilarious.

Thank you all for your kind help, massive hugs to loveshack people! ;)

• Like 1

We always look attractive to our ex's when we are independent and doing good again. Stay strong and if I was you I would block her so you don't even see her likes.

And congrats on your new projects :)

• Like 1

You've gotta get off facebook.

Deactivate your account temporarily or defriend/block her but no good comes of seeing her at all when your healing.

• Like 1
  • Author

She is already blocked but my mates keep telling me that she is liking posts that I'm tagged in even though I've asked them not to. To be fair it doesn't really effect me at all, I just find it slightly amusing;)