We all cope differently

Itsgonnahurtitsok

Itsgonnahurtitsok

So you just broke up with your significant other weither it was mutual you left her or she left you it's gonna hurt regardless you may not hurt at that moment in time and you might not at all but if it does what do you do to cope with the pain and emotions that come at random moments first of all the stages of break up are bull why because one moment you will want to beg them to take you back but then not even five seconds later you will hate them for leaving you and putting you through this pain if you are any thing like me you want to be in the know and if you are wondering why they ended it or if it was mutual what where their reasons don't be afraid to ask if they tell you that's one less thing you'll have to think about talk it out don't be afraid to talk about the break up it will often bring out the actual problem what you did wrong what the other person did wrong or if it wasn't even either of you an outside source could have caused it after thoes two steps you should be feeling better sadly it's still gonnan hurt heart break is heart break but don't just mope I'm not saying hide your emotions if you need to cry cry let it out you'll feel better trust me don't be afraid to cry in public or at work people understand everybody goes though heart break if you need a moment to cry take one and mopeing around sitting and doing nothing doesn't help do stuff I cannot stress this enough get out if you don't like to go out do something you like if you are a gamer play games if you like to draw draw if you work out work out go to the gym be you hang out with friends focus on other things beside the other person don't wonder how they are taking the break up and DO NOT MESSAGE THEM DO NOT STALK THEM FACRBOOK INSTAGRAM OR SNAPCHAT DONT DO IT ITS FOR THE BEST if you need to unfriend them block them unfollow but tell them first so they don't think you hate them don't try and rush it you both need time to heal if they look happy maybe they are maybe they moved on already don't stress you will to it make take a while but you'll heal if you don't seek help do it for your self