I need to talk to someone who understands emotional abuse

Roberta Burple

Roberta Burple

Please if anyone has been emotionally abused or even been the abuser, I need to hear from you. I'm suffering terribly right now and have no one to turn to. I feel scared of abandonment and I'm acting very strange. I even threatened suicide last night to which my bf replied" this bridge is higher and a better choice", because he didn't believe me and he doesn't respect me.

I feel like a complete loon. I'm pregnant and trapped in this relationship where the honeymoon phase ended and I'm going through alot , alone.i don't think he loves me anymore but he won't break up with me, even when I'm acting crazy. So confused.

Please anyone inbox me

[email protected]

Sincerely,

Sher

Michelle ma Belle

Sher - I worked in the domestic violence field, not as a counselor but in public relations and as a fundraiser and advocate. I implore you to seek help at your local shelter. I don't know where you live but I'm pretty certain there would be one in your area. If it's not a shelter for safety then they will offer services to women in need of help free of charge.

If you need assistance locating one, I can help and/or connect with my old colleagues to see what they know or where you could turn. It's a network of dedicated people working together after all.

Don't despair. Please.

((Hugs))

• Like 2